Sunday, September 2, 2018

Weekly Bankroll Update 8/26-9/1

I decided to drop down to the $10 game last week and shorten my sessions, and it seems to have worked rather well. My strategy was to get up from the table as soon as I turned a profit of at least 10% or more. I had to play for a while on a couple of sessions to get there, but on one session I doubled up on the second hand with KK and called it a night. I didn't have a losing session all week so I think it's time to bump back up to the $20 game. Here are my rolls:

Play Money: 10,257,000 Up 361,000

Real Money: $1,113.65 Up $34.17

Target for next MTT level: $1,650 ($33)

Target for next Cash Game level: $2,000 ($100)

Target for next SnG level: $2,200 ($110)

It was great to be able to recoup my losses from two weeks ago, and my cash game strategy seems to be working so far, although it's still a very small sample. I will try this at the $20 game this week and see how it goes. I'm hoping to make my first visit to the new MGM in Springfield sometime this month, and the home game should be starting back up soon too. Lots to be excited about as we roll into September!

No comments:

Post a Comment