Sunday, August 27, 2017

Weekly Bankroll Update 8/20-8/26

Well, this week was a relatively slow one as far as earnings. I was on a staycation from work, and chose to focus on my play money balance to keep my game sharp. Having all this extra time I felt could be dangerous for the roll where it is right now, so I played six $.11 tourneys this week and cashed in one. The play money roll was up quite a bit and it was nice to be able to play without a sweat. Here's where I'm at:

Play Money: 726k Up 214k for the week.

Real Money: $134.15 Up $1.14 for the week.

Target for next MTT level: $165 ($3.30)

Target for next cash game level: $200 ($10)

Target for next SnG level: $220 ($11)

This week should be a bit more eventful, but I'm still going to be rather conservative until I get to $200. The closer I get, the more active I'll be to try and take shots to get there, but for now, slow and steady wins the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment