Thursday, November 1, 2012

NBA Fantasy Results and more

Well readers the NBA is back and so is my 2012-13 fantasy team Benny's Ballers. No money on this one. Just a standard Yahoo! public league. I picked 7th out of 12.


Round 1- Josh Smith (Atl- SF,PF)
Round 2- Brandon Jennings (Mil- PG)
Round 3- Paul Pierce (Bos- SF)
Round 4- Joe Johnson (Bkn- SG,SF)
Round 5- Roy Hibbert (Ind- C)
Round 6- Carlos Boozer (Chi- PF,C)
Round 7- David West (Ind- PF)
Round 8- Jose Calderon (Tor- PG)
Round 9- Lou Williams (Atl- PG,SG)
Round 10- Brandon Bass (Bos- PF,C)
Round 11- Andre Miller ( Den- PG,SG)
Round 12- Dorell Wright (Phi- SG,SF)
Round 13- Jamal Crawford (LAC- PG,SG)

You won't see too many of these guys highlighting Sportscenter (other than Smith and Pierce), but it seems like it should be a decent playoff team. It's tough picking from the middle. Last year it got me 4th place.

In other fantasy news, the NFL team sits at 4-4 in a two-way tie for 1st in the division. I've earned $70 back on it so far. Long way to go though.

And still in other news, I'm playing in the $120 buy-in tourney at Mohegan Sun this coming Sunday. Sandy kept me from going Monday night and the itch to play is unbearable. Also, next Saturday (11/10/12) I'll be playing in a Berkshire Poker charity tourney benefiting the Lanesborough Tree & Forest Committee. Stay tuned to my blog for results! Till then...


No comments:

Post a Comment