Friday, May 11, 2012

The Home Game Wrap-Up




This week's game drew 6 players and my place was the venue. We played a mix of NLHE (No-Limit Hold Em) and PLO (Pot-Limit Omaha). Almost all of my $65 winnings came on one Omaha hand where I flopped a full house. I checked the flop and allowed two other players to catch up with lower boats of their own. That hand ended up being worth close to $100. I love Omaha. The game has been kinda thin lately as it's becoming difficult to get more than 6 players a week. I'm working the next 2 Thursdays too. At least I have a $110 tournament to play in on Sunday, May 20th. It's Rock's Relay For Life benefiting The American Cancer Society, and is put on by Berkshire Poker. It's usually the biggest one of the year and totally worth playing in. Should be a fun event. I'll be posting my results here and on Twitter so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. IDK what PLO and NLHE mean. Could you please clarify? :)

    ReplyDelete