Wednesday, December 14, 2011

11 Days and Counting

   At long last the NBA players and owners have finally come to an agreement over their 3% and the season will commence on Christmas Day. I drafted my fantasy team last night and here's who I picked up.

   So there are 12 teams in my Yahoo! Head to Head public league. The draft order was determined randomly and I had the 7th overall pick. Here are my results:

1st Round- Dwayne Wade
2nd Round- Kobe Bryant
3rd Round- Serge Ibaka (NBA leader in blocks last season)
4th Round- Chris Bosh
5th Round- Jason Kidd
6th Round- Wesley Matthews
7th Round- Jose Calderon
8th Round- Emeka Okafor
9th Round- Andrei Kirilenko
10th Round- Samuel Dalembert
11th Round- Andre Miller
12th Round- DeAndre Jordan
13th Round- Rashard Lewis

   Pretty happy with my picks. Definetly didn't want to pick in the middle, but was lucky to snag Wade as the 7th overall pick. I think pairing him with Kobe means I'm gonna score a lot of points. Gonna be a fun season!

No comments:

Post a Comment